Hampton Yount was born, raised and educated by wolves. He's also a comedian and writer.
He's so silly.
Hampton (It's me, come on) started in the DC area where he grew from the worst comedian in the world to the second worst comedian in the world. Eventually he won local competitions (DC Improv Funniest Local Comedian 2008) and then set his sights on Los Angeles, where he currently resides. Over years Hampton has participated in the following stand up achievements...
- Last Comic Standing (2014)
- Comedy Central's Miami Comedy Festival (2014)
- Gilda's Laughfest (2014)
- Adam Devine's House Party (2013)
- Named one of the Top Comic to Watch by Comedy Central (2013)
- New York Comedy Festival (2013)
- SXSW (2012)
- Bridgetown Comedy Festival (5 years)
- Named one of the Comic 's to Watch by LA Weekly (2012)
- Esquire's Top Comedians To Watch (2012)
Hampton has also been working as a writer for such shows as...
- Upload With Shaquille O'Neal
- Loiter Squad
-Upcoming comedy show on AMC
- Some pretty cool pilots
But he also has wolf stuff he can fall back on.
Also, the webcomic that he made with his brother Clay Yount Rob and Elliot has reached a wide fanbase and has been a critics' favorite on occasion.
Here are some reviews of him...